Whether you are running a large-scale operation of carrying on the tradition of a small family farm, Redwood County Farmers Mutual Insurance Company provides tailored coverages to meet your farm’s property & liability exposures. What’s more, you are getting farm insurance protection from a carrier with more than 125 years of experience in the industry.
We offer a farm package policy to protect your dwelling and household personal property, farm personal property, outbuildings, plus barns, other farm structures, machinery, and livestock from unexpected losses or damages.
It is important to let your agent know as much as possible about your operation.
- Any incidental business activities such as seed sales, snow removal, etc. that may not be covered without the proper endorsement?
- Any additional liability exposures such as custom farming or custom feeding?
- Do you have additional locations with structures maintained by you or rented to others?
- Do you have a strong risk management program to insure that if your combine burns up in the field, are you prepared? Do you have extra expense coverage to help with the cost of a combine rental? What about the fire damaged un-harvested grain?
CLICK HERE to find an independent agent near you.
Farm Package Policy
- Household Personal Property
- Increase in Living Expense
- Debris Removal
- Fire Department Service Charges
- Farm Scheduled / Unscheduled Personal Property
- Non-Depreciation of Repairs
- Farm Extra Expense
- Peak Season
- Cab Glass